Saturday, May 7, 2016

Grilled Turkey Ranch Burgers



I am always looking for ways to enjoy a quick meal and burgers is my favorite in that list. These burgers are ready in about 20 minutes and I had these with lots of pre cut chopped veggies which I got from Trader's Joe. A perfect mix of protein and healthy vitamins ! The ranch dip mix with seasoned salt gives it the easy taste which everyone will surely enjoy ! Grill them in your barbecue and you are sure to please all:) If you want to fry these in the pan with some oil then that works too. I love Mayo so I had my burger with lots of it- I got a low fat mayonnaise so all was good..



Ingredients:


  • 1 pound ground fat free turkey
  • 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
  • 2 tablespoons of seasoned salt
  • 3-4 tablespoons of ranch dip mix 
  • 1 tablespoon dried oregano 
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Finely chopped veggies of your choice ( I used a pre cut store bought veggie mix which had bell pepper, carrot, purple cabbage, broccoli, celery and radish.)
  • Burger buns
  • Butter for the buns
  • Cheddar cheese slices
  • Low fat mayonnaise
  • Oil for basting

Method:

  • Mix the turkey meat with the spices - garlic powder, seasoned salt, ranch powder mix, dried oregano, salt and pepper . Add 2-3 tablespoons of oil to the meat.
  • Make thin patties and cook in the grill. If you want you can cook them in a pan too with some oil.
  • Make burgers by layering the turkey patties, cheese slices and chopped veggies.
  • Serve with your favorite chips and beer and enjoy !










No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me @ Twitter��