Saturday, March 14, 2015

Kids Ham and Egg Sandwich


The challenges of a picky eater and you need to fit in the ingredients which the kids like and is quick to prepare! My daughter loves McDonalds and I would not deny it :) I think it is the happy meal toys that draw her there - she loves their egg sandwich so I decided to make this at home.




Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 extra crispy english muffins
  • 2 slices of cheese
  • 2 slices of deli ham
  • Butter and cooking spray

Method:
  • Preheat broiler to high.
  • Cut muffins to half and apply butter on the inside. Place muffin halves cut side up on baking sheet.
  • Top each half with one cheese slice and place in oven for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts.
  • Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Crack a egg into pan and cook on both sides until done.
  • Take the muffins out from the oven. Place a deli ham, egg and the other muffin half on top. Serve hot and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me @ Twitter��